Photography and Editing: Done by me
I travelled to Amsterdam in November 2018 for 3 days (as you must have known from my Instagram series – #TheGlitterCrumbTravelDiaries) to spend some time with my mums side of the family (it was an all girls only trip, yea we had a blast!!!!) and i’m still going through major withdrawal symptoms. It felt so good to do simply nothing and relax, shop and eat at some of the best places and fall in love with every little thing that came my way while I explored the city ❤
So here is a super quick roundup on what to do in Amsterdam.
Where to stay –
1. We stayed at Holiday Inn Express, it was really nice, super comfortable and right near the airport and station so it was really convenient as well!
What to see –
- We did a day trip to Vondelpark and Zaanse Schans which were insanely beautiful and had so many fun things to see like the windmills, clogs, cheese, stroopwafel factory and also did a boat ride to see the entire city!
- We went for a night out to the Red Light District and checked out a lot of places there and we went around in a limousine my cousin booked us and it was !!!! insane and we had a lot of fun!
Where to shop –
- There are literally endless number of shopping lanes and cute little boutiques and we went to a lot them but I can hardly recall their names but these are a few – Kalverstraat (for brands like Zara, Pull & Bear, Uniqlo), and you can check out boutiques like Pluk.
Where to eat –
- Again, there are places to eat EVERYWHERE, stunning cafés and we were always hungry but a few places that I remember are – Vegan Junk Food Bar, The Avacado Show, Van Stapele Koekmakerij (you CANNOT miss this!!), Metropolitan.
This was almost everything I did when I visited Amsterdam this year and I had such a fun time! Hope you do too! Here are a few photographs that I took for you to see ❤
Have a look! Happy viewing 🙂
Exciting new posts coming soon! And I would love feedback!
Until next time,
THE GLITTER CRUMB