Top: Bershka | Blue Jeans: Zara | Jacket: Zara | Glasses: Ray-Ban | Shoes: Zara | Styling: Done by me | Hair and Makeup: Dessange Mumbai, Sneha Shenoy | Photography: Keenan Pereira | Editing: Done by me
So it’s been 2 years since this blog has been created, but only a few months since i’ve been doing this on a regular basis, reading and understanding things better and since this is only the beginning, I still have so much to learn from, so much to explore and figure, and there’s way, way more to come.
I want my blog to be more transparent, relatable, interactive and so i’ve decided to get super personal and write about “21 things you didn’t know about me” and I think this is a good way to start, do you? ❤
- I’m a memory hoarder and have a box to which I keep adding things that are close to me and have tons of memories attached to.
- I’m super religious.
- Bubble baths are my go to thing every time I feel the need to unwind, disconnect, and get some me time.
- Punctuality is very important to me, and when when people don’t follow it I really get annoyed.
- My street sense isn’t that good and people close to me think if I drive the area will go on “high alert” haha, but i’m working on it.
- I’m super restless, I talk A LOT, find it hard to pay attention at one thing for more than 5 minutes and space out as well. So if you’re sitting on a table with me, be prepared.
- I love playing board/video games, be it any!
- I binge watch A LOT, be it any genre but in specific, reality shows like “Keeping up with the Kardashians” and I daily watch an episode of “Gossip Girl” and I don’t think i’ll ever be bored of it.
- I love listening to music but I don’t have any favourite singer, I literally listen to anything that sounds good to me, but my current favourite song is “What lovers do” by Maroon 5.
- I don’t have a favourite color, I love everything being all colourful, i’m a stationery hoarder and into art.
- I’m not really a reader but an author I really like is Paulo Coelho and a poet I like is Rumi.
- Maths and I don’t get along.
- I’m a black belt in karate, i’ve competed internationally and sometimes people find that hard to believe.
- I enjoy travelling, can’t stay in one place for too long and my last favourite destination was Bali.
- I’m a flower freak!
- I can’t stand the rains.
- I love dogs and secretly also want a baby giraffe and an elephant (!!!!).
- I love the boutique culture and unique, one of a kind pieces.
- I never get tired of creating flat lays, taking photos in general and getting clicked. I can do it ALL the time.
- I’m a neat freak, love well designed spaces and need everything to be and look perfect even if it’s a food dish.
- I need to eat something after every 1 hour and like all cuisines but pizza is the only thing i can literally eat at ANY time of the day. It’s my forever love. I have a major sweet tooth as well but I also need green chillies with every meal.
Hope you enjoyed reading these and I think I definitely have more ready but his was a good start ❤
Moving on, below are the photographs of the shoot I had, where I chose to wear this red “blogging” top from Bershka, a pair of distressed jeans from Zara and to add on to the look, I threw on a jacket from Zara, wore a pair of glasses from Ray Ban and a pair of black tie up flats from Zara.
Have a look! Happy viewing 🙂
Exciting new posts coming soon! And I would love feedback!
Until next time,
THE GLITTER CRUMB