Photography and Editing: Done by me
I travelled to Dubai in August 2018 for 4 days (as you must have known from my Instagram series – #TheGlitterCrumbTravelDiaries) to spend some time with one of my closest friends who shifted there and I’m still going through major withdrawal symptoms. It felt so good to do simply nothing and relax, shop and eat at some of the best places and fall in love with every little thing that came my way while I explored the city ❤
This is the fourth time I’ve been there, but it was one of my best trips to Dubai so far and so here is a super quick roundup on what to do in Dubai.
Where to stay –
1. I stayed at my friends house this time but you can read about the hotels i’ve stayed at before here.
What to see –
- I honestly spent most of my time indoors, either binging on Netflix, shopping and eating (a lot!!!) because it was way to hot to do anything else, but I did go to see The Green Planet, which is like this indoor tropical rainforest with a crazy amount of plants and animals, it was brilliantly made and so beautiful and interesting!
- I really wanted to check out Boxpark, Miracle and Butterfly garden and La Mer beach but couldn’t again, due to the weather!
Where to shop –
- To get all of your retail therapy under one roof, and in the best atmosphere with luxury stores, shop at Dubai Mall (which will take you more than a day to finish, it’s crazy), Mall of the Emirates, City Center and BurJuman Mall to get some good deals.
- If you want to shop for some Indian stuff or perfumes and electronics (which btw are original, don’t worry!) at super discounted prices you must go to Meena Bazaar.
- I also went to this amazing boutique called Comptoir 102 which also had a little cafe serving organic, vegan and gluten-free options and you have to go, everything was so good!!
Where to eat –
- For some yum lebanese eat at Operation Falafel.
- For italian go to Eataly at Dubai mall for some mouth watering crispy pizza!
- For Indian you have to go to Gazebo.
- Lastly, if you have a sweet tooth just like me, don’t forget to try Cereal Killer Cafe, Yamanote Atelier, Laduree, all at Dubai Mall, and Tania’s Teahouse which is this STUNNING cafe that has a space to play board games and read as well (don’t miss this!).
This was almost everything I did when I visited Dubai this year and I had such a fun time! Hope you do too! Here are a few photographs that I took for you to see ❤
Have a look! Happy viewing 🙂
Exciting new posts coming soon! And I would love feedback!
Until next time,
THE GLITTER CRUMB